Do you have any information on parents of Drury Sellers, b. 1781,
in either DeKalb County,
Tennessee or in Brunswick, NC? He was married to Demaris and they had 14 children, but I cannot
trace his family line back before Drury's birth. My husband is John Michael Sellers, a 7th generation
descendant of Drury. Thanks!
YOUR INFO will be posted on our TN/IL/? PAGES
That You send SELLERS connected family
AND lINKED TO YOUR e-mail = IT WORKS =
YOU will Not be sorry.
OUR SELLERS share, marie, iowa
COUSINS BY THE DOZENS
by IVANOEL GIBBINS, MD and HARRY B. CLAYTON
published in Anaheim, CA by KNI, INC
Orders for copies=
HARRY B. CLAYTON,BOX 50202, PASADENA CA, 91105
MANY side lines and documents are included AND anyone connected to this family, I believe, would enjoy. -
There are several Errors in it, as many older books have, But, We can check the newer resources,they didn't have or found.
We share info on Specific requests, to help members get started, etc.
I believe you will find about as much/more proof on these families Parents/Connections on our SELLERS family state/county pages Which Include all our documents and members searching these names and their families of Drury, etc..
States and Counties are usually Linked to other info, so you can Click on and follow=
Thanks for sharing your family connection, marie, iowa
Hi Marie,Generation No. 4
Could you please let me know where I can order the book "Cousins by the
Dozens"? I am putting together my husband's Sellers genealogy, and have not
been successful tracing the family line back beyond Drury Sellers. I have
attached a Microsoft Word document which contains the information I have
gathered so far from family records and the Mormon on-line website.
Thanks for your help,
13. CHARLES5 SELLERS (WILLIAM4, JOHN THOMAS3, DRURY2, MATTHEW1) was born December 05, 1863, and died October 19, 1916 in Moline, Illinois. He married DORA LAUVER July 25, 1894.
Children of CHARLES SELLERS and DORA LAUVER are:
17. i. MARIE6 SELLERS, b. March 10, 1897.
18. ii. FLOYD DANIEL SELLERS, b. March 07, 1900, Doddsville, Illinois; d. 1970, Chicago, Illinois.
14. JOHN WYKHOFF5 SELLERS (WILLIAM4, JOHN THOMAS3, DRURY2, MATTHEW1) was born April 03, 1868 in Schuyler County, Illinois, and died October 04, 1944 in Independence, Jackson, Missouri. He married ANNA LOUISE FULKS.
Children of JOHN SELLERS and ANNA FULKS are:
i. EDGAR WILLIAM6 SELLERS.
ii. VIRGIL JOHN SELLERS.
iii. EFFIE MAE SELLERS.
iv. WARREN GILBERT SELLERS.
v. ALTA FLORENCE SELLERS.
15. ELIZABETH5 SELLERS (WILLIAM4, JOHN THOMAS3, DRURY2, MATTHEW1) was born Abt. 1872. She married PAUL BURNHAM September 25, 1892.
Children of ELIZABETH SELLERS and PAUL BURNHAM are:
i. WALTER6 BURNHAM.
19. ii. MAE BURNHAM.
16. HOSEA DAVID5 SELLERS (WILLIAM4, JOHN THOMAS3, DRURY2, MATTHEW1) was born April 29, 1872 in Schuyler County, Illinois, and died 1942. He married HANNAH BURNHAM.
Children of HOSEA SELLERS and HANNAH BURNHAM are:
i. MABEL K.6 SELLERS.
ii. PAUL BURNHAM SELLERS.
Generation No. 5
17. MARIE6 SELLERS (CHARLES5, WILLIAM4, JOHN THOMAS3, DRURY2, MATTHEW1) was born March 10, 1897. She married JAMES LEE THOMPSON.
Child of MARIE SELLERS and JAMES THOMPSON is:
i. JAMES7 THOMPSON.
18. FLOYD DANIEL6 SELLERS (CHARLES5, WILLIAM4, JOHN THOMAS3, DRURY2, MATTHEW1) was born March 07, 1900 in Doddsville, Illinois, and died 1970 in Chicago, Illinois. He married ARGONIA ADA WITTMAN 1919 in Hannibal, Missouri, daughter of WILLIAM WITTMAN and IVY PHILLIPS.
Children of FLOYD SELLERS and ARGONIA WITTMAN are:
20. i. CHARLES WILLIAM7 SELLERS, b. 1920, Chicago, Illinois; d. 1990, Goodyear, Arizona.
21. ii. JOHN EDWARD SELLERS, b. April 20, 1923, Chicago, Illinois; d. August 20, 1992, Mokena, Illinois.
22. iii. JAMES LEE SELLERS, b. April 20, 1923, Chicago, Illinois; d. 1977, Chicago, Illinois.
19. MAE6 BURNHAM (ELIZABETH5 SELLERS, WILLIAM4, JOHN THOMAS3, DRURY2, MATTHEW1). She married PAUL CALDWELL.
Children of MAE BURNHAM and PAUL CALDWELL are:
i. MERIDETH7 CALDWELL.
ii. MARVIN CALDWELL.
iii. JANET CALDWELL.
iv. THELMA CALDWELL.
Generation No. 6
20. CHARLES WILLIAM7 SELLERS (FLOYD DANIEL6, CHARLES5, WILLIAM4, JOHN THOMAS3, DRURY2, MATTHEW1) was born 1920 in Chicago, Illinois, and died 1990 in Goodyear, Arizona. He married LILLIAN ROSSNAGLE SELLERS.